We must all congratulate (and drop our jaw in awe), for the top 5 most viewed interviews of 2019, and at the bottom, I’m going to list my lessons learned, from these interviews, so that YOU can be on the top 5 list in 2020!
#1 – Craig & Victoria Brashears, Local Leaders of Lee’s Summit, MO
With their interview of Tom Bray and Brandon Plunkett, Owners of The Suzy Q Drive-In
- 1957 local homeowners viewed this interview
- 2092 total page views = brand impressions. To put this into perspective, it would cost $4184 to buy this much traffic on Facebook or Google
- Total time spent by viewers on this blog was 16 hours! That’s 16 hours of brand exposure for BOTH the realtor & interviewee = VALUE. To put that into perspective, if you were to try and get 16 hours of brand exposure in front of people eyes using print marketing, that averages 2 seconds a view, and costs $0.25 all-in, designed-printed-distributed…you’d have to spent $14,400!
- This interview was shared 27 times on facebook and had 795 total “interactions” (i.e Likes, Comments & Shares)
Congratulations Craig & Victoria for being the most viewed interview in 2019!
#2 Suzanne Byrd, Local Leader of Sweeny TX
With her interview of the Owners of G&A Auto Supply, Sonny & Gillis Hall
- 1,463 local homeowners viewed this interview
- 1500 Likes, Comments & Shares on Social Media
- 1,558 total brand impressions
- 13 hours of brand exposure for her AND the owners
#3 – Craig & Victoria Brashears (again), Local Leaders of Lee’s Summit, MO
With their Interview of the Managers of the Missouri Mud Company, Cara Beck & Clyde Aufner
- 1,243 local homeowners viewed this interview
- 1000 Interactions on Social Media
- 1,371 total brand impressions
- 9 hours of brand exposure for them AND the interviewees
#4 – The Schaefer Team, Local Leaders of Keene Township in MI
With their interview of Lowell resident, Dave Gonyon, Owner of Earthworm Dozing and Excavating
- 811 local homeowners viewed this interview
- 463 Interactions on Social Media
- 960 total brand impressions
- 7 hours of brand exposure for them AND the interviewee
#5 – Susan Reschler, Local Leader of Kansas City MO
With her interview of Elisa Vuagniaux, Executive Director of The Primrose School of Liberty in Kansas City Northland
- 724 local homeowners viewed this interview
- This interview got 223 Interactions on social media
- 862 total brand impressions. Again, to put this in perspective, it would cost $1724 to buy this much traffic on Facebook or Google – just from 1 interview!
- 6 brand exposure for her AND Elisa. Again, to put this in perspective, if she was to try and get 6 hours of brand exposure in front of people’s eyes using print marketing, that averages 2 seconds a view, and costs $0.25 all-in, designed-printed-distributed…she would be spending $4956!
You never know who you’re going to interview that’s going to become a client, refer you business, or be able to get your brand out there in the community in a huge way.
Look at the top 5. You have a guy who bull dozes and excavates that gave a realtor exposure to 811 homeowners in just one simple interview, and owners of an auto shop who had 1500 interactions on social media because they’re so popular and loved.
Interview the hidden gems. Interview the people who have been in your area the longest. Interview people with cool stories. Most importantly, interview…anyone! You’re one conversation away from getting your next client and thousands of brand impressions online!